Dog Training Whistle with Organic Dog Trainer Treats, Cheddar Easy to Teach
Dog Training Whistle with Organic Dog Trainer Treats, Cheddar Easy to Teach by Mack and Mercie at Chien Academy. MPN: Mac-0699. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When training your dog, you want to show the dog the behavior that you like and then give them the treat. Wish there was an easier method to getting
When training your dog, you want to show the dog the behavior that you like and then give them the treat.
Wish there was an easier method to getting your dog to do what you want?
• Start with associating the whistle sound with the treat so that your dog will know something good happens after that particular sound. When you dog starts barking, beep the whistle, praise your dog and give them a treat. Do not treat bad behavior or whip your dog. Ignoring the act and not giving a treat will make them aware something they are doing is wrong.
• You can blow the whistle a different number of times for particular actions you want your dog to do. One to come, two to stop chewing on the furniture, three to stop that barking! There is no wrong way to train your dog with a whistle. It is really what sound(s) works best for your dog to get their attention to do what you want them to do. Remember, the whistle carries further than your voice.
• Again, patience is key when training your dog. Train with a positive approach and give a treat when they perform the way you want and ignore the bad dog actions. They will soon understand what they need to do to get the delectable treats.
• Don't feed the treats at any other time except when you have the need to use the whistle. This will keep these cheddar morsel treats exactly that, a treat for the dog!
• Having the whistle on a lanyard, you can hang it up next to your dog's leash so it is always in a convenient spot to find it. If you just have the small whistle laying around, it is easy to misplace it.
Features & Highlights
- Dog Training Whistle: Ultrasonic Whistle stop dog barking is adjustable for different whistle pitches for different tasks. Safety Locking Nut allows you to change the pitch, you can re-tighten the nut so you won't lose the frequency arm. This ensures you will maintain that level of sound that gets your dog's attention. Outer Black Sleeve fits tightly over the adjusting frequency arm to protect the whistle. By Mack and Mercie.
- Training Dog Treats: Cheddar Trainer and Travel Treats from Mack and Mercie are called Minibakes Organic* Biscuits for Dogs with parsley, chamomile and joint support. Fresh baked real cheese biscuits with heart-healthy turmeric and joint support, too! They are a perfect size for training your dog and for travel. This 4 oz. package will present a new taste to your dog which is a valuable training technique to use.
- Obedience Kit: Helps you train your dog or puppy to listen to you whether in play or to adjust their behavior. Take with you on walks, camping, hiking, dog park.
- Silent Tones: You will be able to hear the whistle; however, ultrasounds (ultrasonic) are frequency vibrations that are too high to be audible to people yet they can be heard by dogs. Training your dog is easy to do, as long as you are consistent, patient and have plenty of treats and praise for your dog.
- Black Nylon Lanyard: Handy to keep from losing the small training whistle and will keep it safely within reach around your neck as this whistle will not come apart accidentally.
|Manufacturer:||Rolling T Stores|
|Brand:||Mack and Mercie|
|Color:||Black, Silver, Brown, Tan|
|Publisher:||Rolling T Stores|
|Studio:||Rolling T Stores|
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.8 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|