DuraWire Solid Copper Core 1000 Foot Spool of 18 Gauge Wire with .045" Insulation - Heavy Duty Insulated Underground Boundary Wire for Electronic Pet Fence System
Free Shipping Included! DuraWire Solid Copper Core 1000 Foot Spool of 18 Gauge Wire with .045'' Insulation - Heavy Duty Insulated Underground Boundary Wire for Electronic Pet Fence System by DuraWire at Chien Academy. MPN: W-18-1000-45-SCS-BK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DuraWire wires are proudly made in the USA with the finest quality raw materials ensuring a wire that will serve you for many years. These wires are
Unlike our competitors that offer wires for inground pet fence that have very thin vinyl insulation, all our wires at DuraWire come with superior grade wire with much thicker High Molecular Weight Polyethylene insulation.
There are several reasons to invest in DuraWire wires:
• Other companies that sell expansion wires are using copper plated aluminum or stainless steel to cut down on cost. This makes it less durable than the solid copper core that we offer. By using a wire made entirely out of copper gives our wires greater tensile-strength, thermal-conductivity and thermal-expansion properties that offer lower resistance, better signal transmission, as well as better corrosion resistance. Also, our thicker wires have lower resistance and better signal transmission over a long range.
• Instead of very thin insulation used by our competitors, we use superior insulation made from a polymer known as High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE). HMWPE insulation is designed to provide excellent oxidative stability, toughness, and abrasion resistance. It is thicker than vinyl insulation and protects the inside wire from freezing conditions, sunlight exposure, contraction and expansion of the ground, water exposure and general wear and tear.
DuraWire wire is compatible with PetSafe, SportDOG, Innotek, Invisible Fence, Dog Watch PetStop, Contain Your Pet, Dog Guard, Perimeter, Dogtek, Dogtra, Guardian, Havahart and all other brands of in-ground electric dog fence systems.
For proper system performance, the splice connection must be waterproof. We recommend using PetsTEK Waterproof Wire Splice Kit which include gel-filled capsules and wire nuts when splicing your additional boundary wire.
Features & Highlights
- ⚡ DURAWIRE - 1000 Feet (300 Meters) / 18 AWG / .045" Insulation - Solid Core Copper Wire perfect for direct burial or above ground installations. Ideal for expanding, upgrading or fixing in ground electric containment fences
- ⚡ COMPATIBILITY - This wire will work with all dog or cat inground invisible fence systems such as PetSafe, SportDOG, Innotek, Invisible Fence, Perimeter Technologies, Dogtra, E-Collar, Educator and others
- ⚡ INSULATION - Insulated with High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMPWE), formulated to provide excellent oxidative stability, anti-corrosion protection, and superior environmental and thermal stress-cracking resistance
- ⚡ PROFESSIONAL RESULTS - For best performance we recommend using PetsTEK Outdoor Waterproof Wire Splice Kit
- ⚡ MADE IN AMERICA - This Solid Copper Core Wire is Proudly Made in the USA with the finest quality raw materials guaranteeing a wire that will serve you for many years
|Package Weight:||11.98 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.91 x 5.08 x 5.08 inches|